The Lyme Report is a bi-monthly subscription email newsletter focussing on tick and tick-borne illness research in Canada. Twice each month, on the 1st and the 15th, the newsletter is delivered directly to subscribers' email inboxes, bringing them up-to-date information on the latest research being conducted in Canada on Lyme disease, other tick-borne illnesses and, of course, the many intriguing species of ticks that make their home in this country.
What does a subscription get you?
You get access to the subscriber-only newsletter and the full archive of back issues. Over the course of its first year, The Lyme Report put out 24 issues and covered a lot of territory in doing so. Some of the highlights included:
- Profiles of tick species of interest to Canadians
- Overviews of important issues involving tick-borne illnesses
- Detailed explorations of Lyme-related projects and initiatives
- Analysis of more than 40 Canadian research papers
- Interviews with Canadian researchers
- News briefs covering any tick-borne illness research or researchers that made news
What does it cost?
Monthly Subscription - $10 per month
Yearly Subscription - $100 per year
Ready to begin the adventure?
Click on the button below to start your subscription (or sign up for the mailing list) today.